Heyyyy I'm back! Sorry its been so long, but i've been busy with things relating to high school (-___-).
More interestingly! There's this new song by this artist named Yung'Passion based in Texas that I subscribed to one day after viewing his Youtube page. Long story short - I forgot about it until today. He uploaded a song titled "Not Around" and its basically about moving on from someone you love because it didn't work out. The lyrics start off So you say/You don't wanna talk/You tell me/To go take a walk/You don't wanna see my face right now/You don't care how I feel/I just wanna know how/You would feel if I never picked up the phone/You would feel so cold in this world all alone I believe everyone can relate to this song. There's singing and rapping and just awesomeness! Check it out if you don't believe me :) Yung'Passion - Not Around (PS- the beat is amazing) His twitter- @SniffMyDopeness
No comments:
Post a Comment